Saturday, May 31, 2014

Casual day









shirt: Zara | jeans: Zara | hat: H&M | bag: vintage | shoes: HERE

Sometimes I'm thinking about how we all say we want to be different and how we all end up dressing the same, becoming victims of fashion. I am one of those victims of fashion. For me there are three categories of trends. 1.the ones that I love right from the start, from the minute I see them on the catwalk, and here I can include the vast majority of the trends 2. there are some trends that I'm a little reluctant about adopting, but then I end up loving them and 3. there are a few trends that I don't feel they fit me, and I never adopt. One of the big trends that I was reluctant about (and still am in some cases), are sport shoes worn with elegant pieces. I don't feel that trend at all, and I didn't even want to spend money on shoes that I felt were suitable only for gym or running tracks. But all that changed when I meet this gorgeous babes. they are all leather, so they don't look as sporty as other trainers do, and they are so perfect for a comfy, casual outfit. I'm pretty shore I'll wear them many times this summer, but I don't think I'll ever put them together with nothing else but casual pieces.

9 comments:

  1. love how you accessorized this look! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely casual day! :)

    Fashion As I Love It by Dana Oprea
    www.fashionasiloveit.ro

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great everyday look! That bag is fantastic :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not easy to dress up distressed, relaxed jeans and sneakers! You look fab! I love the hat accent :)

    www.decadentdissonance.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...