Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Pinks and Flowers








sweater: old | shorts: Zara| headpiece: HERE | boots: HERE | skull ring: HERE

PUT SOMETHING ON YOUR HEAD, GIRL:
1. HERE          2. HERE          3. HERE          4. HERE

5. HERE          6. HERE          7. HERE          8. HERE

I'm not sure if you noticed the skull ring on my fingers but I'm totally obsessed with it. I got it from disturbedjewelry.com, a site that sales unique handcrafted jewels. Disturbed Jewelry uses precious metals for making their jewelry, like sterling silver 925 and 14K/18 K gold, witch are certificated by stamp for purity and authenticity. Each jewel is stamped with the specific stamp of metal purity. What ultimately sold me is their unique and modern design, witch goes hand in hand with my boho style. Down below you can see some of my favorite pieces from their on line store

More detail HERE

18 comments:

  1. I love these kind of looks where hard meets soft. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all of the jewelry, and those boots are killer! Pretty headband too :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is amazing!

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your looks gorgeous as always. I'm so jealous of your boots!!

    xo Aubree
    www.macaronsandstilettos.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great look ; ))

    so nice style!!

    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. the crown is lovely! xoxo

    stylemeetsbeauty.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful, love the romantic floral crown.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The headband is gorgeous and those shoes are killer. You look beautiful!

    http://www.mursway.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. great outfit! I love flowers!

    http://www.mrsnoone.it/2014/02/bye-bye-january/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the pastel colors!
    very nice blog by the way :)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet
    RUSSIAN DOLL

    ReplyDelete
  11. so stunning xx

    tuttifruttibyam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. inlove <3

    xx
    ajnira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great, I love your headpiece and the jewelry :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love this look, you seem a pricess :P

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great post ❤️So cool and stylish.
    I love your blog so much! Have a great day :)
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...