Saturday, October 12, 2013

Turban






shirt: Zara (de vanzare AICI | shorts: Mango | necklace: Zara | pumps: Bershka
bag: Beny Style | sunglasses: John Richmond

BAGS WISHLIST:
1. HERE          2. HERE          3. HERE
4. HERE          5. HERE          6. HERE

Bluza am scos-o la vanzare AICI!

My ass sure frizzed in this very short pants but I wanted so much to wear them one more time that I said "The hell with it, I'll bare it". That's what happens at the end at every season, I have some items that I just wanna wear one more time, especially the ones bought from sales, that I didn't have time to wear. What about you, does that happen to you too? 


21 comments:

  1. estas preciosa que bonitas las gafas me gustan muchisimos besitos.
    http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foarte tare combinatia, imi place. Iar esarfa chiar transforma tinuta:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so chic and fabolous
    Kisses
    Aga

    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you took the the pictures and bore the cold for us, really appreciate it :]

    And wow, your bag is amazing! Actually, this whole look is just so super chic! Love it so much!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful and stylish: )))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit! Very stylish! Love the turban and your sunnies!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love this outfit of yours! So chic!!x I can absolutely relate to what you are saying, especially when it comes to Summer clothing!♥
    xxxxx
    Stephanie
    vidathings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Geniala tinuta :X Am si eu colierul de la Zara si pantofii de la Bershka :D

    http://visiononfashion.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yep, I know the feeling, oh, how I know it! :) The shorts are amazing! Definitely worth the freezing cold :)

    Mamalina

    http://dresssidestory.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow I am so much loving your shoes and your bag! perfect outfit!!
    -
    Ester @ Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cat de frumoasa esti, imi place absolut tot!! Foarte chic, ochelarii sunt fabulosi!

    http://diana.doubleweb.ro/domnita-din-cetate/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...