Thursday, March 1, 2012

Boring day






sweater/ pulovar: H&M
dress/ rochie: custom made/ facuta la croitor
shoes/ sandale: Jeffrey Campbell
bag/ poseta: vintage
belt/ curea: New Look

I just tried this outfit for fun. I didn't go anywhere dressed like this but I was having a boring day so I decided to try some outfit ideas that I had. This was the only one I managed to pull of because one minute after I took this pictures my son woke up and of course I had to give him all my attention. 

[RO] Acest outfit l-am probat doar asa, de plictiseala. Nu am mers niciunde imbracata asa, doar ma plictiseam si m-am gandit sa probez niste tinute pe care le aveam in minte. Doar pe aceasta am reusit sa o compun pt ca imediat dupa ce am facut pozele s-a trezit baietelul meu, si normal ca a trebuit sa-i acord lui toata atentia mea.

11 comments:

  1. The skirt colour is gorgeous :) and what's a cute belt :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!Love the sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldn't you want to go out dressed like this though? I think it looks great, gold and yellow remind me of summer and suit you very well :)

    /Cindi

    http://cherriesandsunflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, of course. But I think I would wear this in the evening because of the gold sweater.

      Delete
  4. I want ur sweater and belt..The skirt is gorgeous as well..u are beautiful..xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sweater top and what an adorable belt! :) Great look hun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah puloverul acela... super!! Iar fustita galbena se potriveste de minune, imi place :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...