Sunday, November 27, 2011

A walk in the park







me and my little monckey
RO: impreuna cu maimutica mea




I love my Litas. I got a nother pair in black. I'll tell you about that in another post.
RO: M-am indragostit de Litele mele. Mi-am mai luat de curand inca o pereche pe negru. Va voi povesti despre asta in alta postare.

coat/ haina: Zara
sweater/ pulover: Zara
scarf/ fular: H&M
leggings/ colanti: Mango
bag/ geanta: Mango
shoes/ botine: Jeffrey Campbell

This pictures were taken two weeks ago, when my laptop was broke. I went for a walk in the park with my son and my mother, taking advantage of the last beautiful autumn days.
I bought this leggings after I gave birth (about five months ago), and of course they didn't fit but I loved them so much, that I thought to my self "well, they will fit me sometimes, I have to get them!" I love them because they are a combination of fake leather and a stretchy material in a light beige color. I'm obsessed lately by this type of leggings.

RO: Aceste poze au fost facute acu' doua saptamani, pe cand imi era defect "lapotopul". Am iesit la o plimbare in parc cu mama si cu Raian profitand de ultimele zile frumoase de toamna.
Mi-am cumparat colantii din imagine chiar dupa ce am nascut (acu' cinci luni) si normal ca nu ma incapeau, dar nu m-am putut abtine. M-am gandit ca tot ma vor incapea ei odata si odata. Mi-au placut atat de mult pentru ca sunt o combinatie de piele ecologica si bumbac si au o nuanta frumoasa de bej. Vad ca mai nou sunt obsedata de acest gen de colanti.

16 comments:

  1. Great casual outfit!Love the leggings and the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the neutral colors! the shoes are so amazing!

    style-extraordinaire.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm envious of your shoes and your baby is so adorable!

    you're one stylish and gorgeous momma! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these photos! The layering in this outfit are gorgeous, and I am just so impressed that you walk with your baby in the park in Lita's! You look stunning, great look
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Cara: what can I say, those Lita's are really comfortable! But I have to admit that this was a one time think, I usually walk my baby in flats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great casual combination, litas are lovely ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. F frumoasa tinuta iar copilasul e o dulceata!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful monkey and a beautiful mommy too!
    Love the leggings.
    Pupici.

    http://annacoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful boots, you know I love them!
    ah, chiar vroiam sa iti spun ca eu mi-am luat ieri o pereche de Lita rosii de la Stone Creek din mall. stiu ca tu mai vroiai o pereche pe negru, la mall nu aveau dar poti sa intri la ei pe site sa iti comanzi :)
    te pup,
    miha

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ miha, skinny buddha: stiu, mi-am comandat deja si mi-au si ajuns. merci de informatie, oricum!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful outfit..i love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the layering, the leggings are really nice! And the little monkey is extra-cute :D

    Hugs,
    S.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...