Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm madly in love with this new type of shorts (do they have a name?)! The only problem is that I'm not brave enough to wear them on the street, so I'm waiting for my vacation, somewhere at the seaside where I'll where them without a problem. Until then I took some pictures just for fun.

All the items I'm wearing are custom made, except the clutch. The shorts have a cute bow in front (You can see that better in the second picture) and I was inspired when I created them by a dress that Blair Waldorf wore in one of the Gossip Girl's episodes.

I was wearing:
custom made blouse, shorts and shoes
Islo clutch





1 comment:

  1. I think they are called hot pants (I'm not joking) and you're probably the only person I know that could pull them of! I love this outfit!:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...