Monday, June 7, 2010

I can’t remember what were the years that people used to wear high waisted pans! can you guys help me out? Anyways I’m glad that they came back because I love them. I think they are way more comfortable then the skinny jeans, but I don’t think they are sexier. So I’m happy to wear both of them depending on my mood. Last year I wore dresses all summer long but this year it seams like I'm heading to the pants more then to the dresses! I always have a thing for some items and this summer I have a thing for high waisted pants. But I'm sure this will chance in a month or two. i get bored really fast and I love to try out new things, and I guess that's why my style is changing a lot.

I was wearing:
my mom's vintage shorts
Bershka top
vintage purse
custom made shoes
a necklace that is a gift from my mom





2 comments:

  1. the sweetheart neckline is incredibly flattering on you!!! i love how this ensemble is so feminine and summer chic! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to confess to having a bit of a thing for high waisted pants too. They just make every outfit look twice as chic as it otherwise would have! And they're so much more flattering. I love the pattern on your top!

    www.fashionjjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...